Business Development & Sales Specialist
Explore and unlock new business opportunities
To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
About the Job
Sekkei Studio is a digital marketing agency based in Shanghai that was founded in 2008. Most of our clients are world-renowned companies (Ubisoft, Hoover, Jones Lang Lassalle, …) working in a variety of sectors, meaning we get to work on diverse projects.
Our skills go beyond digital marketing. At Sekkei Studio, we’re also experts in branding, brand positioning, design and web development for corporate websites to HTML5 games for WeChat campaigns.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development & Sales Specialist to help us expand our clientele.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Generate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Be an ambassador for the company and have a thorough knowledge of all services & solutions.
- Qualifying new leads through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Communicate with people through phone, text, social media, visits, and networking events.
- Operate and maintain the company’s sales CRM (Sales Force), Ensure its data validity and provide data / reports to assist the sales and management
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business/Sales and Commercial.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in China.
- Background in Digital/E-commerce/Medical insurance would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Business Sales and Sales ERP system.
- Have a proven track record in new business development sales with a minimum of 2 years in Field Sales or Business Development role.
- Strong organization, planning, communication, and execution capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, concepts, terms, and tactics.
- Ability to handle customer negotiations which includes preparing information for customer presentations and other correspondences, preparing customer quotations and following up on all activities.
Job Conditions & Terms
- Position: Full time
- Job location: Shanghai
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Chinese holidays + 10 days of vacation for the 1st year, 15 days after the 1st year
Let’s work together!
We want to hear from you.