Because every search counts
The SEO/SEM Manager is responsible for managing all SEO activities including but not limited to: content strategy٫ link building and keyword strategy. This skilled management is what we need in order to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also be in charge of the management of all SEM campaigns.
About the Job
In addition to developing and executing the campaigns, the SEO/SEM Manager will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance and modifying the strategy as needed to maximize ROI.
This role encompasses managing all SEO activities, such as key phrase research, content development, and making website enhancements to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also play a vital role in creating and implementing tracking codes from analytics platforms such as Google and Baidu Analytics and analyzing Web data that contributes to the success of our client’s campaigns.
In-depth Technical SEO experience is a major plus, but you should be extremely comfortable performing crawls, taking care of Search Console, and working with development teams to ensure that our client’s websites are optimized, fast, and healthy.
- Define requirements and tasks, and execute implementation of SEO strategies
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Collaborate, integrate, and train members of teams that belong to dev, systems, and marketing on best practices.
- Work closely with PPC Strategists to optimize the best SERP strategies possible
- Develop and implement link-building campaigns.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites.
- Communicate to internal and external team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Monitor and evaluate Web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Manage analytics systems, including Google/Baidu Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Devise appropriate and effective systems/approaches for data collection.
- Independently perform analytics implementation testing and site audits.
- Keep pace with new marketing industry trends and latest developments.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 solid years experience in Search Engine Optimization.
- Advanced skills in Google/Baidu Analytics, basics in Google Tag Manager, and Google and Baidu Ads accounts.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically and to identify and resolve problems.
- Strong SEO technical knowledge.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
Job Conditions & Terms
- Position: Full time
- Job location: Shanghai
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Chinese holidays + 10 days of vacation for the 1st year, 15 days after the 1st year
Let’s work together!
We want to hear from you.