Social Media Account Manager
Become a leader in the digital marketing industry in China
Are you currently looking for a new job opportunity? Are you bilingual in Mandarin and English? Are you self-motivated? Do you want to succeed and drive growth in projects? Do you enjoy working in a multi-cultural team in a chill environment? That’s great! You should join us! Feel free to send us your CV, we will contact you as soon as possible.
About the Job
As our Social Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing new and existing accounts with creative campaign strategy, client communication and project management.
In addition to creating and executing campaigns, the Social Media Account Manager will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance, and modifying the strategy as needed to maximize ROI.
This role includes managing all Social Media activities, such as competitive research, content idea, and making enhancements to increase awareness and engagement on major Chinese social networks. You will also play a vital role in creating strategy that contributes to the success of our clients’ campaigns. In-depth China social media planning and operation experience and know-how on various platforms are major requirements.
In-depth China social media planning and operation experience and know-how on various platforms are major requirements.
- Have a complete understanding of the client’s business and market.
- Define requirements and tasks, and execute implementations with the community manager team.
- Ensure objectives and briefs are in place across all campaigns, and are understood, agreed and aligned among clients and the team.
- Proactively advise clients about the Chinese digital marketing ecosystem and ensure that strategies are adapted to latest trends to meet all requirements.
- Manage the ongoing planning and administration of the new or existing accounts, ensuring that your customer campaigns are properly planned and documented.
- Support GM in running pitches, ideation, desktop/trend/insight research when required.
- Keep pace with new digital marketing industry trends and latest developments on the Chinese Market .
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a senior role in a client services oriented agency, in a project management team.
- Experience in implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns to achieve successful leads generation and business growth of clients.
- Must be fluent in both Mandarin and English (spoken and written).
- Specific experience in achieving significant improvements and results, by designing and executing innovative campaign strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external parties.
- Excellent knowledge of major social media including WeChat and Weibo and other emerging social channels such as TikTok (Douyin), Little Red Book etc.
- Proven experience in managing large budgets, KOL sourcing and enrolling, media buying and publishing.
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to details.
- Proactive and highly organized, with excellent information management skills, a proven ability to multi-task.
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels.
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude, reliable, flexible and cooperative, honest and trustworthy, genuine.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, Photoshop would be a plus.
Job Conditions & Terms
- Job location: Shanghai
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Chinese holidays + 10 days of vacation for the 1st year, 15 days after the 1st year
Let’s work together!
We want to hear from you.